NI-DCPwr Power Supply Support from Instrument Control Toolbox
Control and configure National Instruments NI-DCPwr power supplies and SMUs.
- NI-FGEN Support from Instrument Control Toolbox
- NI-SCOPE Support from Instrument Control Toolbox
- NI-DCPwr Power Supply Support from Instrument Control Toolbox
- NI-DMM Digital Multimeter Support from Instrument Control Toolbox
- NI-SWITCH Support from Instrument Control Toolbox
National Instruments® manufactures modular programmable power supplies that use the NI-DCPwr driver. You can use MATLAB together with Instrument Control Toolbox as your single software environment to configure, control, acquire, and analyze data from these instruments. The toolbox supports NI-DCpwr devices using NI-DCPwr driver version 1.7 or higher.
Once data is in MATLAB, you can analyze and visualize that data for tasks such as signal processing, statistical analysis, digital filtering, and curve fitting. You can also create graphical interfaces for collecting and analyzing your data and automating tests.
Consult the table below for the list of NI-DCPwr devices supported by the latest release of Instrument Control Toolbox.
|Bus||Product Name||NI Driver Type|
Available on 64-bit Microsoft® Windows® only.