Capabilities and Features
MATLAB® Support Package for Parrot® Drones provides interfaces to control a Parrot drone from MATLAB. You can pilot the drone by sending commands to control its direction, speed, and orientation. You can read navigation data such as speed, height, and orientation using MATLAB commands. And you can acquire images from the drone's camera, which can be processed in MATLAB.
- Connect to Parrot Bebop 2 or Parrot Mambo FPV drone over WiFi
- Pilot drone with MATLAB commands to take off, move in a specified direction, turn, and land
- Control drone speed and tilt level while moving to new position
- Stream images and live video from drone's camera
- Read flight data including speed, height, and orientation
- Read drone’s current battery level
- Flip drone in one of four directions
- Send abort command to shut off drone motors in case of emergency
|Drone Model||MATLAB Release||Notes|
|Mambo FPV||R2019a and later||Camera video streaming requires support package version 19.1.1 or later|
|Bebop 2||R2019a and later||Bebop 2 support requires support package version 19.1.3 or later|
Platform and Release Support
See the hardware support package system requirements table for current and prior version, release, and platform availability.
View enhancements and bug fixes in release notes.