Kernel Creation from Simulink Models
GPU Coder™ generates and executes optimized CUDA kernels from Simulink® models containing MATLAB® Function blocks. The generated code calls optimized NVIDIA® CUDA libraries, including cuFFT, cuSolver, cuBLAS, cuDNN, and TensorRT. You can use the generated CUDA code within Simulink to perform simulation acceleration, rapid prototyping on all NVIDIA GPU devices, and hardware-in-the-loop testing.
General Code Configuration
- Simulation Acceleration by Using GPU Coder
Improve simulation speed by using NVIDIA GPUs.
- Code Generation from Simulink Models with GPU Coder
Generate CUDA code from Simulink models by using GPU Coder.
- Targeting NVIDIA Embedded Boards
Build and deploy to NVIDIA GPU boards.
- Numerical Equivalence Testing
Compare results from model and generated code simulations.
- Parameter Tuning and Signal Monitoring by Using External Mode
Tune parameters and monitor signals through a TCP/IP communication channel between development computer and target hardware.