- Speed and Area Optimizations in HDL Coder
Learn about various speed and area optimizations and how to optimize your design.
- Find Feedback Loops
Highlight feedback loops that are inhibiting optimizations.
- Hierarchy Flattening
Flatten subsystem hierarchy to enable more extensive area and speed optimization.
- Optimization with Constrained Overclocking
Optimization with constrained overclocking and how it works.
- Delay Balancing
Insert matching delays along all data paths.
- Generated Model and Validation Model
The generated model is an intermediate model that shows the HDL implementation architecture and includes latency.
- Remove Redundant Logic and Unused Blocks in Generated HDL Code
Improve readability of generated HDL code and optimize area usage.
- Optimize Unconnected Ports in HDL Code for Simulink Models
Optimize unused ports in generated HDL code in combination with redundant logic deletion.
- Simplify Constant Operations and Reduce Design Complexity in HDL Coder
Area and timing optimizations that simplify constants and optimize mathematical operations.
- Meet Timing Requirements Using Enable-Based Multicycle Path Constraints
Generate enable-based constraints for synthesis tools to meet timing requirements of multicycle paths in single clock mode.
Learn how to resolve numerical mismatch issues after HDL code generation.