Upon upgrading to the latest release 2017a my Simulink real-time setup which has worked for many previous versions of Matlab has ceased working. When running slrttest it completes the first few tests succesfully and then fails during Test 4 giving the error message:
LoadDLM: WriteFile Error
I have been through all of the troubleshooting steps suggested for Simulink Real-Time in the documentation and seeing as I was running this setup perfectly with 2016b with no changes to the target PC or anything else it did not help correct any issues. I have tried using different compilers but to no avail.
I am using a Quanser Q8 PCI board in my target pc.
Edit: I did create a new boot disk for the target PC in Matlab R2017a.