I found a countermeasure to reduce the occurrence frequency of this issue (NOT a perfect countermeasure). Even after this countermeasure sometimes the same issue occurs, but the occurrence frequency of this issue is very low on my PC.
This countermeasure is for Microsoft Windows only. Refer to following image also.
1. Launch the "System Configuration"
2. Click the Services tab.
3. Sort by manufacturer (Blue Box in the image).
4. Find the service of National Instruments.
5. Originally, the all services of National Instrument are turned on. Turn OFF these services except Red box in the image.
6. Click the OK button on the system configuration.
7. Reboot the OS.
<Image of "System Configuration (Japanese Version) >