- for loop (also formula exist)
- you have to do 2 matrix and then use \ (I hope you know what is Gauss Jordan Elimination Method)
MATLAB homework help request
2 views (last 30 days)
1) Ask a number from user, if an entered number is less than zero, write a MATLAB code that calculates the absolute value of entered number.
2) Write a MATLAB code that asks a number from user, then calculates the sum of numbers from zero to an entered number.
3) Solve the given LES (Linear Equations System) in MATLAB by using Gauss Jordan Elimination Method.
Sara Boznik on 18 Aug 2020
It was told to me that I should not give the whole homework answers.
But I can give you advises: