Software Engineer - Cloud Infrastructure
Resumen del empleo
- Empleo: 26756-BHAM
- Ubicación: US-MA-Natick
- Departamento: Infrastructure and Architecture
Join our Infrastructure and Architecture team and help evaluate and adopt industry standard tools and processes for use within the MathWorks development ecosystem, targeted at supporting our cloud-facing product offerings.
- Collaborate with multiple teams within our Development organization to evaluate and prototype integrating industry standard package and dependency management tools, such as Conda, into our build ecosystem
- Help extend our toolchain to support integrated deployment of our products from our current build ecosystem to the cloud
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with languages like C++ and Go
- Experience with continuous integration systems (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc)
- Experience with Maven
- Experience with Git
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.