Test Cases and Iterations
You can automatically create a test file that mirrors the architecture, test harnesses, and test inputs contained in your model. Once you have a test file, you can synchronize it with changes to your model by using the Test Manager. Share tests and manage related files by packaging tests into a project.
|Model and code testing in different execution environments, manage test suites, and analyze and report results
- Generate Tests and Test Harnesses for a Model or Components
Overview of how to create tests and test harnesses for model, components, or subsystems using workflow wizard.
- Automatically Create a Set of Test Cases
Create a set of test cases that correspond to test harnesses and Signal Editor blocks contained in a model.
- Import Test Cases for Equivalence Testing
Use back-to-back test cases exported from the Embedded Coder® SIL/PIL Manager app to the Test Manager.
- Specify Test Properties in the Test Manager
Set test case, test suite, and test file properties.
- Synchronize Tests
Update test cases in a test file to reflect changes in the system under test.
- Test Iterations
Test combinations of parameter sets, external inputs, configuration sets, Signal Editor scenarios, Test Sequence scenarios, or baselines.
- Override Model Parameters in a Test Case
Compare simulation to baseline data using a parameter override and the Test Manager.
- Override the Simulation Mode During Test Execution
This example shows how to override the simulation mode when you run a test.
- Link to Requirements
Establish traceability between requirements and test cases, inputs, expected outputs, and assessments.
- Test Model Against Requirements and Report Results
Associate your model with detailed requirements, demonstrate traceability, test against requirements.
- Test Models Using MATLAB-Based Simulink Tests
Write test files in MATLAB that can be used in the Test Manager.
- Create and Run a RoadRunner Test Case
Run a test case for a RoadRunner scenario.